The data controller is SFL Interactive, a simplified joint stock company, with a capital of 20 940,00 €, incorporated in France and entered on the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 841 741 440, having its registered office at 30 RUE CORTAMBERT 75116 PARIS.
“Personal data” or “Data” shall mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. “Data controller” shall mean the person that determines the purposes and means of the processing.
We will not collect any Data without having provided you with the information required by the applicable regulations on the purpose and the legal basis of the processing as well as the duration of the data possibly collected.
No personal data may be transmitted to any third party by SFL Interactive except under the following
- by virtue of legislation, as part of legal proceedings, a dispute and/or request issued by the public authorities in your country of residence or otherwise; - if disclosure is necessary for national security, application of legislation or any other matter of public interest; - in the event of restructuring, transfer, merger or sale to the third party concerned. No personal data is transferred by SFL Interactive outside the European Union
SFL Interactive does not knowingly collect any personal data concerning children under 15 years old
You have all of the following rights concerning the data we collect:
• Right to access your Data
You are entitled to receive confirmation that your personal data is or is not processed and, when
processed, you are entitled to access said data. T
• Right to request rectification of your Data if incorrect
You are entitled to request that your data be amended, updated or completed when inaccurate,
incorrect, incomplete or obsolete
• Right to request deletion of your Data
You are entitled to request deletion of your data solely on those grounds for which provision is made
by applicable regulation.
By applicable regulations, you also have the following rights :
• The right to limit processing • The right to object to processing by withdrawing your consent • The right to benefit from data mobility •The right to provide specific or general guidelines for the retention, erasure and disclosure of your personal data to designated third parties after your death.
If you consider that SFL Interactive has defaulted in respect of its obligations in light of your personal data, at any time you may issue a complaint or make a claim to the competent authorities. In France, the competent authority is the National Data Protection Authority (CNIL) to whom you may issue a claim electronically by clicking on the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes/internet.
You may exercise the aforementioned rights by sending an email to the following address:
You may exercise the aforementioned rights with a written and detailed request to the following address: SFL Interactive, 30 rue Cortambert, 75116 PARIS.
If in doubt about your identity, we may ask you that you provide proof of your identity, notably by producing a scanned copy of a valid identity document or a signed photocopy of a valid identity document.
SFL Interactive hereby notifies you that it will be entitled, where applicable, to object to any requests which are clearly abusive (in their number, repetitive nature, or systematic).